Model – Nara
The beautiful Nara door is constructed using the combination of glass encased by laser cut steel in geometric patterns, creating an understated modern look. The door is the result of development and joint efforts between the company’s designers and engineers, perfectly combining an updated, modern look, a statement of outstanding design and maximal security.
- Door Structure: 1.25 mm thick galvanized steel panels combined with vertical and horizontal steel reinforcements built into the body of the door, engineered for maximum strength.
- Lock System: Multi bolt lock system comprising of seven bolts, directed in four ways.
- Door Finish & Design: Electrostatic powder coating providing outstanding durability, in a choice of RAL colour shades Steel laser cutting designs with ulterior glass or colored steel combination.
- Dimensions: According to required sizes
- Locking Mechanism: The door can be upgraded with advanced locking mechanisms operated by the central multi-point lock.
- Hardware: Hardened cylinder guards and a broad choice of handles to select from
- Also available with the unique high security Gladiator® system