Model – Kyoto
The Kyoto design was inspired by the Mashrabiya window- characteristic to Oriental architecture- designed grilles for separating different spaces. The style is unique to RB-DOORS and is especially loved by designers and architects with its play on light from the combination of the laser cut grille and the glass window.
- Door Structure: 1.25 mm thick galvanized steel panels combined with vertical and horizontal steel reinforcements built into the body of the door, engineered for maximum strength
- Lock System: bolt lock system comprising of seven bolts, directed in four ways.
- Door Finish & Design: Electrostatic powder coating providing outstanding durability, in a choice of RAL colour shades Steel laser cutting designs with ulterior glass or colored steel combination.
- Dimensions: According to required sizes
- Locking Mechanism: door can be upgraded with advanced locking mechanisms operated by the central multi-point lock.
- Hardware: Hardened cylinder guards and a broad choice of handles to select from.
- Also available with the unique high security Gladiator® system
There are no reviews yet.